Parent Portal and Related Services are Again Functioning
Serving residents of Prince William County, City of Manassas, and City of Manassas Park.
The GED Ready® is the only test designed to tell you instantly if you are likely to pass the real test. The questions look exactly like the real test, so you will be prepared on test day.
GED Ready® test subjects include Language Arts, Science, Social Studies and Math. Individuals may take all four subjects or select which tests to take.
Upon completion of the practice test, you will receive a score with recommendation of readiness for success on the official GED® Test. If you are successful, refer to the GED® Test Registration information.
|GED READY® PRACTICE TESTING|
Take the GED Ready® From Home Today
The total cost of the GED® Ready is $24.00 or individuals may pay $6.00 per content area/module when taking content areas separately. Individuals may register by Web and testing fees may be paid by credit or debit cards.
Visit the MyGED® website at myged.com and follow the instructions below:
1. Sign up for MyGED® (Enter email/password).
2. Complete the Contact Information and click continue.
3. Answer questions and click continue.
4. The MyGED® Dashboard will display.
5. Click on “Take GED® Practice Test”.
6. Select subject, choose language, view tutorials.
7. Click Take GED® Ready.
8. The test you selected will appear with the amount due. Select Proceed to Checkout.
9. Read and check if you agree to the Terms.
10. Enter payment information.
GED® and the GED Testing Service® are registered trademarks of the American Council on Education and may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of the American Council on Education.